Flarf Community Index du Forum
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

Is WR becoming a paid service?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » La Communauté » Présentations
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 13:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Is WR becoming a paid service? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I just came across the "heavy user" message for the first time and was wondering what the chances are that we will have to pay to use WR in the future.
I've been using this site for so long, and it truly seems to be one of the most successful online dictionaries ever... I always recommend it to my students... and of course, I've become really fond of it in many ways. 
That's why I don't understand the need to turn it into a paid service. Well, actually I could take a wild guess... but I'd rather wait and see if someone can englighten me about this process.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://forum.wordreference.com/threads

advertising examples
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 13:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » Présentations

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flarf community
Avec la participation de:
pacOver, Unholy, MaTrixRaZgriz and Cold-FX