Flarf Community Index du Forum
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

Site closing down my computer
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » La Communauté » Présentations
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 13:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Site closing down my computer Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have a current thread open in the Windows Vista forum where I am trying to get my computer fixed back to normal operations after following Broni's instructions to the letter and cleaning my computer. 
But everytime I try to go on to the thread something shuts down my windows operating system and I get a Crash Dump blue screen of death and my computer reboots after it goes thru its process.
I appreciatte the process of cleaning my computer but it seems to have deleted some necessary processes for actually running my computer along the way. Is it wise to reinstall my OS (in the repair mode) or is there still some kind of worm running in the background maybe that is messing with things???

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://www.windowsbbs.com/threads/site

video animation
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 13:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » Présentations

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flarf community
Avec la participation de:
pacOver, Unholy, MaTrixRaZgriz and Cold-FX