Flarf Community Index du Forum
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

Alligator Lizards Cannibalistic?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » La Communauté » Discussion libre
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Oct - 13:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Alligator Lizards Cannibalistic? Répondre en citant

Hello, a few weeks back, I found a pretty large (6"+ body only) alligator lizard in my garage. I scooped it up and placed it into an empty enclosure I had. It's set up with a potting soil substrate w/ leaf litter on top and a hide.
I recently returned home from work to find that it ha freshly shed and was on top of the hide, basking... also in the enclosure were at least 3 babies. I tried to capture them but they were quite fast and delicate so I gave up the chase. It has been two days now and I have yet to see them again. They blend in quite well with the substrate so unless they move it can be tough.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References   http://www.herpcenter.com/threads/alligator-lizards-cannibalistic.58924/

animation video
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Oct - 13:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » Discussion libre

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flarf community
Avec la participation de:
pacOver, Unholy, MaTrixRaZgriz and Cold-FX