Flarf Community Index du Forum
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

Triple channel ram issues
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » Gaming » Left 4 Dead 2
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Nov - 07:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Triple channel ram issues Répondre en citant

This a bit of a weird one and frankly I'm baffled.

I have an alienware aurora r4 which came with 3x4gb Corsair 1600 ddr3 ram

I recently bought 2 kits of Kingston 2400 ddr3 ram. One kit was 4x8gb and the other was 2x8gb to cover all 6 slots.

When all 6 stick of ram are inserted, I check the bios and it recognises all 48gb of ram and I have tried a lot of combinations of the sticks in different slots. However the screen hangs on check nvram and never gets to loading windows.

The strange thing I found was that by removing 1 stick of the newer 8gb Kingston ram and replacing it with 1 stick of the old Corsair 4gb ram, the bios recognises everything and the system will boot.

Does anyone have any suggestions why this would be happening?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3...ram-issues.html

great advertisements
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Nov - 07:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » Left 4 Dead 2

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flarf community
Avec la participation de:
pacOver, Unholy, MaTrixRaZgriz and Cold-FX