Flarf Community Index du Forum
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

Video Player 2nd window floating feature
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » Administration » Bureau
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 10:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Video Player 2nd window floating feature Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have searched for two days and downloaded 15 windows video players in search for what I want.

The thing is that I remember this feature was available in 2005 during the Windows XP Era. I don't remember the name of the player that could do it. I found the backup software CD I had since that time and tried to install the video player programs on it as well. But most did not work even after I tried to use the compatible feature.

This feature works exactly the way Skype works today. The moment you click away from the main window a new smaller window appears playing the video that will be in the corner and always on top.

I have found floating video features for the browsers but not for an installed software.

There might be a third party software that offers to display any program in that same manner. Maybe there is a windows feature that I am aware of.

Please assist only if you are sure of the answer.

I am currently using Windows 8.1

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/...oating-feature/

Animated Corporate Whiteboard
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 10:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » Bureau

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flarf community
Avec la participation de:
pacOver, Unholy, MaTrixRaZgriz and Cold-FX