Flarf Community Index du Forum
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

A weird, fantasy Cold War-esque setting, not sure where to?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » Gaming » Left 4 Dead 2
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 08:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: A weird, fantasy Cold War-esque setting, not sure where to? Répondre en citant

The idea I have is based off of a novel idea I still haven’t taken out of cold storage, which features four nations, including an Ottoman-esque (emphasis on esque) faction, including the far less clean parts of the Empire. Much like playing a helot in XoR, you are a slave in all but name. But it goes a bit further.

The Emperor is tied to your thoughts. And, in fact, to the thoughts of everyone he’s marked as his property. This doesn’t merely mean he sees everything you see, but he can – if he so wills it – command you to stop breathing at any moment. The Emperor will generally let you do and think as you will, but if you cross a tangible enough line, will kill you.

I feel like this would be the most interesting point of view, but at the same time, the point of view might be too heavy for the reader. I have other perspectives to explore, but what do you all think?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.ciceofgames.com/t/a-weird-fanty-coldr-esque-setti-not-sure-wh…

Content Curation Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 08:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Flarf Community Index du Forum » Left 4 Dead 2

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flarf community
Avec la participation de:
pacOver, Unholy, MaTrixRaZgriz and Cold-FX